When some people hear the term "trade secret," they may think of popular food chains that tout unique formulas or secret sauces made from a mysterious list of ingredients prepared in a top-secret kitchen. In reality, a business's trade secrets can cover a much broader...
- Visual artist? You have enforceable “moral rights” in your artwork
- Significant ways of protecting trade secrets due to departing employees
- Safeguarding your startup’s intellectual property
- Does my U.S registered trademark protect me in other countries?
- The Right of Publicity and how it protects against commercial use