Skilled Representation In Registering A Trademark
As a fourth-generation intellectual property (IP) lawyer, I am proud to continue a long tradition in helping clients conceive and launch new companies, products and services. In order to do that, clients need assistance with trademark registration and clearing marks, names and logos that will serve to distinguish and identify them in the marketplace.
If you are considering registering a trademark and wish to speak to an intellectual property lawyer about your options, please call my office in at 415-906-2792.
What Services Do You Need?
My firm and I can also help you with the following types of legal strategies concerning trademark registration:
- Coexistence agreements
- Counseling in prevention of infringement
- Strategies for strengthening of legal protections
- Analysis of respective rights of parties in marks and likelihood of confusion
- Domain name arbitrations under UDRP and cybersquatting lawsuits
In addition, I have a broad range of experience in the following areas of trademark registration:
- Availability searches/clearing marks, registering marks, trade names and logos
- U.S. and international trademark registrations
- Trademark registration renewal
- Licensing of trademarks and service marks (inbound and outbound)
I am also available to testify as an expert witness in court proceedings on subjects of trademark law, practice and procedures.
At the national level, trademarks can be protected under the federal Lanham Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 1051 – 1127. In order to secure nationwide protection, your mark must be registered under the Lanham Act. More limited protection of trademarks is also available under state law and common law.